Try our club.
See why we're different.
Choosing a club is a two-way street. Coaches will assess players, but families should also evaluate if a club is the right fit for them. We think we are exactly that.
We invite any girls and boys players age U9-U19 (birth years 2004-2014) to attend a free training session with our club.
What does Arsenal offer?
Our mission is player development.
We are committed to teaching a sustainable, attractive style of soccer, one that enforces good habits from an early age and yields consistent results in latter years.
In the spirit of a true club, we aim to provide a home and an appropriate competitive level for any player who wants to play. We strive to improve our players rather than actively recruiting from neighboring clubs.
We provide unique challenges to each player.
By forging relationships with Developmental Academies and MLS clubs, we are able to offer challenges and opportunities that few others can.
For example, our relationship with the Columbus Crew has resulted in our teams testing themselves against Crew Academy teams, some of the best youth players in the region.
Further, our club has had players identified and invited to travel to the Crew facilities in Columbus to train with the MLS club.
We've had countless players achieve their soccer dreams with us.
You can be next.
- Kalea Umali - Washington & Jefferson
- Sydney Willig - Geneva College
- Emily Moorey - Penn State Behrend
- Emma Wecht - Dennison University
- Lauren Hall - Chatham University
- Ashley Venezia - California University of Pennsylvania
- Lily Iadicicco - LOI to Cleveland State University
- Chloe Kenamond - LOI to West Liberty University
- Amanda Lewis - Westminster College
- Faith Andree - LOI to Wagner College
- Jillian Antol - Rochester Institute of Technology
- Lindsey Price - Slippery Rock University
- Mackenna Yaracs - LOI to Mercyhurst University
- Sydney Gray - LOI to Virginia Military Academy
- Lucas Alese - Duquesne University (DI)
- Brendan Ash - University of Findlay (DII)
- Bruce David - Bates College (DIII)
- Ethan Gardner - Mercyhurst University (DII)
- Jack Emanuel - Duquesne University (DI)
- Nate Lazzara - University of Rochester (DIII)
- Devin Murray - Mercyhurst University (DII)
- Jack Nury - Franklin and Marshall College (DIII)
- Kensley Owens - Belmont Abbey College (DII)
- Diederik Schlingemann – Carnegie Mellon University (DIII)
- Colton Spence – Robert Morris University (DI)
- Greg Sprenkle – Northeast Texas Community College (NJCAA)
- Michael Sullivan - University of Pittsburgh (DI)
- Johnathan Swann - Mercyhurst University (DII)
- Matt Taliani - Allegheny College (DIII)