Gather your teammates
& come ready to play
• Cash prizes for champions and runners-up for each division
• Teams can register for Men’s Open Division OR Co-Ed
• All players on the roster must be at least 18 years of age
• $400 registration fee per team
(Plus additional $100 refundable bond fee)
ALL GAMES PLAYED AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD ACADEMY
(709 N. AIKEN)
Please select the link below and complete the registration and payment information.
PAYING by CHECK?
Download, complete and return the form along with your check payable to Arsenal FC of PA, PO Box 398, Gibsonia, PA 15044.
Please have each team member download, print and sign waiver form.
- Teams can register for 1 of 2 divisions: Men’s Open or Co-Ed.
- Team Name.
- Captain’s Name and contact info (phone number and e-mail).
- Team Registration amount is $400 (non-refundable) plus $100 bond (Details below).
- All registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Then number of accepted team will be limited.
- Final rosters must be submitted 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
- All players on the roster must be 18 years old.
- All players must complete and sign waiver/photo release.
- All teams must wear matching color shirts/jerseys.
- All red cards will result in a minimum of a 1 game suspension and forfeiture of $50 of the bond.
- Any red card received for fighting will result in removal from the remainder of the tournament and forfeiture of $100 of the bond.
- Upon competition of the tournament all bonds will be returned to the team captain, less any fines, in the form of a check.
- Each game will be comprised of 2 x 20 minute halves with a 5 minute half time.
- There will be a maximum of 6 field players and 1 goalkeeper on the field for each team.
- For the Co-Ed Division a minimum number of 2 (TWO) females must be on the field at all times.
- Regular FIFA rules will be applied with the following exceptions
- All restarts from the sidelines will be performed with a kick in.
- A goal cannot be scored directly from a kick in.
- Offensive restarts from the end line will be in the form of a corner kick.
- A goal can be scored directly for a corner kick.
- Defensive restarts from the end line will be played from the goalkeepers hands.
- Unlimited substitutions are permitted but must take place on a stoppage in play. Substitutions must exit/enter the field in their teams defensive half.
- There are no offsides.
- No slide tackling is permitted; an indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team.
- If a ball hits the roof, an indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team.
- There will be a running clock counting down in each half.
- Clock stoppages are at the discretion of the referee.
- The winning team will be awarded 3 points and the losing team will be awarded 0 points.
In the event of a tie, both teams will be awarded 1 point each.
- Tie breakers for group standings will be as follows:
- Goal difference
- Most goals scored
- Fewest goals conceded
- Head to Head aggregate score between tied teams
- Penalty Shootout, best of 5 as per FIFA rules
The competition will be structured in a round robin league format followed by single elimination playoffs. Each team will play a minimum of 3 group games with the potential to play in a semi-final/final. Teams must arrive 15 minutes before kickoff and wear a color coordinated uniform.
Team Captain/Manager Responsibilities
Each team must designate a team captain/manger to coordinate with AFC and PSC and is responsible for providing AFC and PSC will the following information/items;
- A contact number for the team.
- All competing players’ waivers.
- Entry Fee.
- Information (Name) for bond return.
- Ensuring the facility is in a clean and tidy condition after games.